Big or small I think it is important to celebrate accomplishments. It might be a job promotion, a new job, a graduation or in this case a new car. Well at least congratulations are in order when you purchase your first car! Right?
Don’t you remember the thrill of making your very first car purchase. I do, it was a 1975 Ford Mustang and it was so cool. Only problem was it was a stick shift and I only knew how to drive an automatic, but it was such a good deal.
I bought if at an car auction with a neighbor friend of my Grandma’s and he promised he would teach me how to drive it, and he did! It was such a great car and I had it until I decided to move to San Francisco right out of college.
For sure I did not want a stick shift in San Francisco and I certainly did not want to drive it there, so I gave it to my dad. He always helped pay for my car insurance and my gas when I was in college, so really I owed him one!
- Begin with a Basic Black card base 5 ½ x 8 ½”. Score in landscape position at 4 ¼”.
- With the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and the Layering Circle Dies, cut a large circle from the center of a 4 x 5 ¼” piece of Calypso Coral and dry emboss the Coral panel with the Seabed 3-D embossing folder.
- Layer the Calypso Coral panel on the front of the Basic Black card.
- Next, cut the one circle smaller from the Whale of A Time Designer Series pack and layer it onto the opening on the Calypso Coral panel.
- Use the Whale Done Bundle to stamp the whale in Pacific Point ink. Punch him out and layer him with some Stampin’ Dimensionals onto the bottom of the circle.
- Stamp the greeting on Basic White cardstock in Memento Black ink and cut out using the paper snips. Add an accent layer in Pacific Point cardstock and attach greeting to the upper left side of the circle.
For the inside cut a 4 x 5 ¼” layer of White cardstock and with Memento Black ink stamp the Congratulations greeting from Happy Thoughts. Add a turtle in Mossy Meadow and some little fish in Pacific Point ink.
See how easy it is to create something beautiful to celebrate those little and big life accomplishments. The Whale Done Bundle is in the annual catalog and because it is a bundle you save 10%, how great is that, plus if you add a little ink and paper to your order, you will qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration set. Check it out!
Don’t forget to use our host code:ZDHDYH2D I hope you enjoyed this fun card and will stop back tomorrow for some more crafting inspirations! If you live in the St. Louis area, check out my stamp camp schedule. FREE stamp camp for those who place a $25 order.